A 2018 study of 1,000 people identifying as LGBTQ found that 42% identified as cis-gendered gay males. The remaining 58% identified as lesbian, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, queer and other gender-and sexuality-expansive identities.

Collective 58 is a giving circle for the 58%. Collective 58 serves the mission of Triangle Community Center through service, financial support, education, networking and social events to leverage the financial power and engagement of this significant community. Members of Collective 58 join for a three-year term, which includes monthly support of TCC. Unique events designed to engage the communities of the 58% will bring a diverse and committed voice to the TCC leadership table.

Join Collective 58 today with your monthly commitment of $20.83 ($250 a year) , $41.66 ($500 a year), or $83.33 ($1,000 a year) and help TCC change lives!

For more information or to get in touch with Collective58 please email