When You Need Help
We know things are tough out there right now. As these times challenge us all to exercise extreme caution, to try to make ends meet and to do the best we can for ourselves and each other, Triangle Community Center ALWAYS has your back.
We have set up a service line you can call if you need help. For more information on our virtual services during the COVID-19 crisis, please call our service line: 203-939-7331
You can call us to find out about:
- Getting help with case management services: finding support around some of life's challenges
- Connecting with our Mental Health Counseling Team
- Engaging in our LGBTQ Training Institute so you, your team, and your customers can fully embrace the LGBTQ community
- Which TCC group meetings are coming up and how you can join our wonderful groups remotely
- Accessing resources for actively enrolled TCC clients
We know things are hard. We are given hope by stories of hope that you have shared with us. We are inspired by what you are doing to make things better for yourself and our communities. We will be together again, and we hope we can soon celebrate together, support one another in person again, and live our lives together to their fullest potential.
All of us at Triangle Community Center look forward to connecting with you soon. At TCC, you're family. And that means we've got your back.